Black List Index du Forum

Black List Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Running Log For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black List Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 terrephil

Date de naissance: 13/12/1986
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Running Log For Facebook Répondre en citant

Running Log For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

RunningAHEAD's dynamic reporting technology lets you do your own data analysis. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Enter the terms you wish to search for. John from stsacolf RE: Coaching Software, Running Log and Facebook For Runners 1/31/2007 6:45PM - in reply to Mark From Flocasts John from stsacolf Reply Return to Index Report Post only question i have is that if i sign up individually, can i later switch to a team, if my team decides to do it? . of online training logs though. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. Improve. www.flotrackr.combanisterrrr RE: Coaching Software, Running Log and Facebook For Runners 1/31/2007 2:04PM - in reply to el scorcho Reply Return to Index Report PostMark, The only negative is with the running log, is it seems hard to compare and look back on your days, since it's only possible to scroll thru days. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Handy Runner - Android application Handy Runner is a free Android application for tracking your running workouts via GPS. We been trying to develop flotrackr, which is a coaching software, a running log and a facebook for runners.Do you guys like i? Use it? Please give me some feedback about the software. February 07, 2017 Yes, Im Training for a Marathon with CrossFit There, I said it. There is more to a running log than just entering statistics. Personally, I have been using Strava for logging my bike rides (they have great elevation maps and a very stable iPhone application) and Nike Run Club when I go running with just my Apple Watch (their app logs everything to the Activity app on your phone). Close . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpRunningAHEAD Training LogLoading. Create custom graphs to visualize your progress. Here are some of the popular ones: . Close Back Reset Password Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to create a new password. or maybe make that a personizable option.other than that it's great! . el scorcho RE: Coaching Software, Running Log and Facebook For Runners 1/31/2007 2:17PM - in reply to Mark From Flocasts el scorcho Reply Return to Index Report Post i signed up yesterday and it's great.is there anyway you could incorporate graphs of mileage (weekly, monthly)? maybe it's already there and i can't find it, but that would be a neat feature.and i don't know much about computers or programming, but i think the PRs section of profiles is great, does it update automatically? if not that would be really cool. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More RunningAHEAD Training Log App Privacy Report/Contact -->. Your training starts here. Import your data You can import data from many sources into RunningAHEAD's running log. You can create custom activities and workout types. However, after becoming a father 3 years ago - the amount of my spare time that I have been able to dedicate to working on the website and the iPhone application has been severely reduced. Analyze your running data and display your statistics and maps on your blog or Facebook profile. If you dont see the reset email in your inbox, please check all folders including junk and spam. The elevation profile is generated automatically as you map your running route. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. You can save the generated graphs and reports for future use. Maybe thats not possible though.Great site though.Only small glitch I noticed is when I put in my 1/2 marathon PR, it posts the time with an extra 0 in it for some reason, like 1:014:34 instead of 1:14:34i like erathang RE: Coaching Software, Running Log and Facebook For Runners 1/31/2007 3:46PM - in reply to banisterrrr Reply Return to Index Report PostAs a coach, it's great to be able to get an idea for how your team is feeling based on the colors. Running in the trails? Switch to the manual mode to trace the route using satellite map view. Embed the graphs of the data on your website to show off your progress to your friends. Current Users Login Enter Data Trace Route . Log WorkoutsTraining PlansRunning MapsData Analysis Comprehensive Workout Logging RunningAHEAD's running log is completely free. The website started in 2007 and I have greatly enjoyed the community here over the years 5a02188284
facebook for cell phone downloadfacebook chat apps for micromax x505facebook for china touch mobileinternet download manager serial number facebookpirater un facebook facilement sans logicielcome posso scoprire la password di facebook di un amico yahoocomo hackear un facebook 100 realdownload facebook handler for javafind out who you chat with the most on facebookfacebook statuses to see if someone likes you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black List Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange